Skip to content
Burst Thursday: Chair Aerobics
- In their chairs have the kids march their feet for 20 steps.
- Have the kids put each foot out to the side one at a time for 20 times.
- Have the kids sit holding onto the seat of the chair and pull their knees towards their chest. Hold at the top for 5 seconds, and slowly lower down.
- Get up and walk around the chair to the back of it.
- Leaving hands on the back of the chair jump and twist side to side 20 times.
- Still holding the back of the chair, do 20 butt kickers.
- Walk around your chair.
- Repeat the chair aerobic routine.