Materials: 15-20 bean bags or other small items, 15+ cones
Set Up: Indoor or outdoor space is ok. Spread Cones out around play space and hide bean bags
or other small objects under cones.
Object: Get Moving!
- Create teams of 5-7 kids.
- Put the teams around the room and give them a “home location”
- Hide bean bags or other objects under random cones that are spread out in the center of the play
- Blow the whistle to begin and set the timer for 2 minutes.
- One at a time a kid from each team runes to a cone to see if something is under it.
- Kids are sprinting so they can get back to their team fast and send the next person off to get an object.
- The team with the most objects at the end wins.