- Obtain administrative approval and support from your school principal, district superintendent, or both. Having the right support is critical to the success of BOKS in your school.
- Read the BOKS training manual in full. Try to also participate in a training session either at Reebok HQ and/or review the training videos via the website.
- Always refer to the program as BOKS (Build Our Kids’ Success) and follow all brand use guidelines provided by Reebok from time to time. By doing so, you can properly integrate the branded tool associated with our program and benefit from our publicity efforts. However, you will make clear that your school is operating the program and is not an agent of Reebok.
- Identify a strong lead trainer to head the program. Ensure all trainers are qualified and receive the necessary training, including CPR, to lead BOKS at your school (per the guidelines in the manual).
- Make sure all trainers and volunteers have completed criminal background checks prior to the start of the program, pursuant to school policy.
- Follow the BOKS curriculum and lesson plans as identified in the BOKS training manual (as updated from time-to-time); provided however, you agree that you and those you engage to implement the program assume all risk of liability associated with implementing the BOKS program.
- Use your best efforts to collect and submit metrics (e.g., survey results, number of activity minutes) to BOKS headquarters using the protocol and guidelines outlined in the BOKS training manual.
- Release and hold harmless Reebok International Ltd., Reebok International Limited, the Reebok Foundation, Inc., BOKS and each of their parents, officers, directors, agents, partners, sponsors and employees from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages arising out of or related to your implementation of the BOKS program, whether arising from the negligence of the participants or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The BOKS name and logo, training manual, lesson plans, and all other materials provided by Reebok are the property of Reebok. Subject to the terms of this Pledge, Reebok grants to your school a limited license to use the BOKS name, logo, and materials for operating a BOKS before-school physical activity program. Reebok may revoke this permission if your program is not in compliance with its requirements.
By checking the box agreeing to the terms of the BOKS pledge, you agree that you will not use the BOKS trademarks or materials for any commercial purpose, and you will not share the materials outside of your school. You may use the BOKS name and logo on promotional materials for your school’s program (e.g., a bulletin board or newsletter), but you may NOT use the BOKS name or logo, or any other Reebok trademarks, on any products (e.g., t-shirts, waterbottles) or for any other reason without Reebok’s permission. Please contact Reebok if you wish to order promotional products for your school’s BOKS program.