Read Sentences to the class. Have kids act out each sentence for 30 seconds:
- Jog in place as if a big scary bear is chasing you.
- Walk forward as if you’re walking through quicksand.
- Jump in place as if you are popcorn popping.
- Reach up as if grabbing balloons out of the air.
- March in place and play the drums as if you’re in a marching band.
- Paint as if the paint brush is attached to your head.
- Swim as if you are in a giant pool of yogurt.
- Move your feet on the floor as if you are ice skating.
- Shake your body as if you are a wet dog.