BOKS Ball Catch
Format: Divide kids by color groups
Materials: 2 cones per team, balls
Set Up: Place cones at starting line and the end of the gym.
Object: Race to finish!
- Kids form a straight line, a foot or two apart from each other.
- First kid in line throws ball to next kid in line. After throwing, the first kid runs to the end of the line.
- Continue down the gym and back, throwing and catching.
- If the ball is dropped, the whole group does 2.
- First team to go down and back wins. If this goes really fast, you can have the kids go through the cycle twice.
*Suggestion: Time the group and have them try and set a record