Chicken or the Egg
Set Up: Obtain one small ball and one rubber chicken (can be substituted by another classroom item)
- Each group will form a circle
- Each group will have a Chicken or an Egg (ball)
- On “ready” command, all kids get into a squat.
- On “go” command students pass their object around the circle in a clockwise direction.
- The first team to successfully pass the object around wins the round.
- Kids on losing team must do 10 jumping jacks or other activity.
- Begin the game again with a new student starting off in a counter clockwise direction
- Repeat two more times with groups trading objects