Clothes Pin Tag
Set Up: Give each kid 5 clothes pins to stick on the back of their shirts
Materials: 6 plastic grocery bags, 4 cones
Object: Try to capture the clothes pins from someone else’s back without losing yours
- Every person runs around the set play space with 5 clothes pins on their back.
- Kids try to capture a clothes pin from someone else’s back without losing theirs.
- If you capture a clothes pin you are to go down on one knee while pinning it on your own back.
- If you go out of bounds, push or pull clothes you lose a clothes pin.
- The person with the most clothes pins at the end is the winner.
- Play for 5 minutes
Suggestion: You can play with teams also and the team with the most clothes pins is the winner.