Skip to content
- Choose several participants to be the dribblers of the basketball. The other players scatter themselves
within the boundaries.
- Blow a whistle to signal to begin.
- The kids with the balls dribble anywhere within the boundaries, while attempting to tag another player.
The dribblers must be in control of the ball when the tag is made if it is to count. Participants must use their
agility and quickness to avoid being tagged.
- When the dribbler gas someone while successfully controlling his/her dribble, the person tagged becomes the new dribbler and the gam continues.
- Variations: Have dribblers use their non-dominant hand to dribble.
Have those being chased move about doing a side shuffle or bunny hops.
For young players, have them bounce the ball once and catch it ever few steps