Good Witch, Bad Witch, Sandwich!
Format: This can be whole group or you can divide into smaller groups as needed.
Materials: 2 cones at starting line and 2 cones at finish line
Set Up: Place cones at starting line and the end of the gym.
Objective: Don’t get tagged!
- Kids all line up on the starting line. The 2 taggers stand in the middle and shout either “good witch”, “bad witch” or “sandwich”.
- If the taggers say “good witch”, the players take one step forward.
- If the taggers say “bad witch”, the players take one step backward.
- If the taggers say “silly witch”, the players take one step to the side.
- If the taggers say “sandwich”, the players run from one side to the other. If they get tagged, they now help the taggers, but cannot be the one to call out good/bad witch.