Skip to content
Hips, Shoulders, Neck, BOKS!
- Partners must stand facing each other, at arm’s distance apart
- Place any object (i.e. cone, cup, pencil case, etc.) in the middle of the pair
- Have students touch each body part (i.e. hips, shoulders, neck, etc.) as you call them out
- When you say BOKS, children should grab the object as fast as possible, before their partner
- Repeat steps 3 and 4, calling out different body parts (i.e. nose, lips, toes, ankles, forearms, legs, back, etc.) – don’t forget to mix in BOKS!